a literature overview is not an annotated bibliography where you summarize shortly each article that you have examined. While a directory of everything you bring study are contained inside the literature assessment, it goes really beyond merely summarizing research. They targets a certain subject of interest to you personally and consists of a crucial investigations regarding the commitment among different works, and relating these studies your work. It may be written as a stand-alone papers or perhaps to create a theoretical framework and rationale for an investigation study (for example a thesis or dissertation). (Mongan-Rallis, 2006)
Seven Simple Policies
Here are seven simple formula which cover the most widespread literary works review problems, in no particular order. Reference these formula before publishing any authored services:
- Do not write-in initial people (no we or we).
- Single-space most likely punctuation. This can be APA format. Should you decide double space by behavior, need Select and substitute in Microsoft phrase to restore dual rooms with unmarried places.
- Pay attention to capitalization on the recommendations page. Only cash in the very first characters of games and after punctuation. Capitalize and italicize all earliest characters in journal titles.
- Maximum direct quotations to two, full, inside assessment and always put author, season, and web page numbers for immediate quotations. Eg, (Galvan, 2006, p. 76). Paraphrase!
- Everything is double-spaced – maybe not single, maybe not multiple, two fold.